Boarding SY 2022-2023 – $48,000
Plus $2,560 Mandatory Fees. Tuition and Fee covers tuition, room and board. Students for the school year 2021-2022 will be boarded at our dormitory with our Resident Director Quinton Hosley. Apply now!
Tuition Costs for 2022-2023
*Financial Aid Available
Boarding SY 2022-2023 – $48,000
National Elite Team Day Student SY 2022-2023 – $18,500
Plus $2,250 Mandatory Fees. Tuition and Fees covers tuition, basketball ball training, travel, study rooms and meals at the school Monday through Friday. Apply now to be invited to our Elite team tryout.
Post-Grad SY 2022-2023 – $13,500
Plus $2,150 mandatory fee. Tuition and Fees cover post-secondary plan, skill development, strength training, Post-grad league and tournament play, travel, uniform and sports nutrition/recovery education and recruiting services. Students can choose to take 6-9 college credits per semester from an accredited 4 year Colorado University at an additional cost. Apply now !
International Students – TBD
We will be accepting applications for international students for 2022-2023 school year.
Basketball Academy Student SY 2022-2023 – $12,500
Plus $1050 Mandatory Fees. Tuition and Fees covers tuition, basketball ball specific training, performance training, core academic classes and academic support at the school Monday through Friday. Reserved are 25 spots for male and 25 for female athletes for grades 8-12. College classes from UCD and meals will carry additional cost. DPA does not participate in CHSAA sports. Students attending the academy may choose to play at their home high school, high school closest to DPA or the high school at which they have already established athletic eligibility per CHSAA bylaws. Apply now as spots are filling up fast with limited capacity.
Baseball Academy Student SY 2022-2023 – $12,500
Plus $1050 Mandatory Fees. Tuition and Fees covers tuition, baseball specific training, performance training, core academic classes and academic support at the school Monday through Friday. Reserved are 25 spots for male athletes grades 8-12. College classes from UCD and meals will carry additional cost. DPA does not participate in CHSAA sports at this time. Students attending the academy may choose to play at their home high school, high school closest to DPA or the high school at which they have already established athletic eligibility per CHSAA bylaws. Apply now as spots are filling up fast with limited capacity.
Denver Prep Academy prides itself on providing students with an excellent education; a premier athletic program; and a highly talented staff of teachers, coaches, trainers, and administrators. While attending DPA, students will be empowered to pursue their educational goals and become the best they can be. Our tuition fees reflect the quality offerings of our institution.
Denver Prep Academy does not currently offer any scholarships, but we do offer financial aid. This aid is limited and will be given to students of our choosing after an interview and review process. If you are interested in learning more about our financial aid options, please contact us at [email protected].
Please note that all students receiving financial aid from Denver Prep Academy will be required to participate in work study. Work study at DPA focuses on youth basketball development in the community via skill sessions and coaching. This is a great opportunity for our student-athletes to develop self-awareness and leadership skills through service to the greater Denver area.
Every student is unique, with unique needs and learning plans. This also means that the expenses they can expect at our Colorado prep academy will vary depending on their personal interests and activities.
- Deposits must be made in your student’s account in order to purchase books, supplies, and to pay for misc. additional expenses.
- Additional fees will be charged for extracurricular activities like art and music, as well as for Driver’s Ed., testing, field trips, etc. Some additional charges will require advance payment and others will be billed after the fact. A schedule and breakdown of our fee structures are available upon request.
- Unless you pay the full year’s tuition and fees by July 15th,, you will be billed for tuition-refund insurance at 1.8% of your tuition responsibility (tuition minus grants).
- All students will be required to maintain health insurance. All F-1 international students will be required to enroll in the school insurance plan. Non-F-1 students will be required to provide proof of current primary healthcare insurance. We will also require a copy of the front and back of your health insurance card.
- Students are responsible for covering the cost of textbooks and other supplies; the cost will depend on course selection, but tend to average at about $1,000 per year.
- Laptops will be required from all students; Chromebooks and other inexpensive options will work perfectly well.
- Students who are here on F-1 student visas will have an additional fee to support our Global Engagement Office, which offers a range of services for international students and their families.
Denver Prep Academy requires a reservation deposit upon enrollment. Boarding students must pay a $5,000 deposit, day/postgrad students will pay $3,000, and students requiring an I-20 form must pay $8,000. This deposit is credited towards your first tuition payment and is nonrefundable.
Newly admitted students will be billed in mid-June; please note that, by July 15th, initial payments are due. In addition to our regular billing schedule, we also offer a nine-month payment plan. Please reach out to us with any questions.
We regretfully cannot grant refunds for delayed entrance, withdrawal, or dismissal. Tuition-refund insurance is required for such matters.